Replacing colors from supplied art can be a challenge, traditionally you need to select and replace fills and strokes separately, and it's easy to miss something. Illustrator's Recolor Artwork tool can be a bit clunky when you only want to change a few colors or you know exactly what colors you want to be changed. With this powerScript you can quickly list the colors in your document and choose a suitable replacement color.
- Quickly replace specific the colors in a document.
- Ensure that there are no unexpected colors.
- Convert blacks to standard Blacks or Rich Blacks.
- Easily replace colors including hard to find colors.
- Remove unused colors from the swatch pallet.
- Preserve tints.
New to version 2.0
- Create a library of common colors
- Save your color replacements for quick reuse
- Once you create your replacement list, Apply your replacements multiple times or to multiple documents
- Edit the colors
- Convert the colors to and from Spot/Global and process
- Find the closest matching spot color , for example the closest Pantone Coated color
- Add additional colors to your list of replacements
* This product is a digital download.
• Windows PC or Mac
• Adobe Illustrator 2015 or later
• Internet Connection required to activate