Rasterize clipping paths correctly with no white bleed
In the example below when a clipping path is rasterized with PowerScripts the path is preserved and only the contents are rasterized at the correct size. When using Illustrators built in tool the entire hidden contents is rasterized creating a larger image with a lot of wasted white space.
- Remove unwanted colors and color groups.
- Clipping paths are rasterized correctly - no more large white spaces around the image/
- Persevere Clipping paths - just rasterize the contents of the clipping path only, including expanding the rasterized image to be slighter larger than the clipping path ensuring no stray edge pixels.
- Rasterize multiple shapes at once as separate raster items.
Clipping Path Tools
- Delete unused clipping paths - perfect to clean up imported files with lots of clipping paths.
- Ungroup clipping path contents as are they are removed
Straighten Tool (NEW)
- Select anchor points and straighten rotated shapes
* This product is a digital download.
• Windows PC or Mac
• Adobe Illustrator 2015 or later
• Internet Connection required to activate