Adds a printers color test strip to the artwork for large format printers, and optionally samples of the spot colors used in the document.
If you are using a large format printer the color strips can be mapped to one particular print head in your rip.(tip: use a lighter shade in the file ensures you know the mapping has been done). Printing a confidence strip like this keeps the print head firing during the print run to stop print heads drying out and ensures consistent color.
- Manually set the number of colors and color formulas for each strip.
- Setup different color strip templates depending on your printer.
- Include spot colors for visual checking when printing or to be cut off and stored on file as samples/verification of actual colors printed on this job.
- Spot color samples can be easily read with a spectrophotometer.
* This product is a digital download.
• Windows PC or Mac
• Adobe Illustrator 2015 or later
• Internet Connection required to activate