If you're editing old artwork chances are the Pantone colors in the artwork are using incorrect or out of date formulas.
This simple PowerScript updates your spot color swatches to the latest definitions using Illustrators built in color books.
You can also save your specific Pantone color formulas for your printer in a swatch library, then with the click of a button change all the existing Pantone formulas to your specific spot formulas.
- Convert spot colors to your own database of color formulas.
- Update SPOT colors to the latest formulas.
* This product is a digital download.
• Windows PC or Mac
• Adobe Illustrator 2015 or later
• Internet Connection required to activate