For large format printers, you sometimes need to print a small test of a job to check the colors before printing the job full size. However, a small sample print is not always piratical as sometimes the colored area is too small.
This PowerScript creates a new artboard with color samples from the job with their names and color formula, making it easy to check colors.
- Quickly create color samples for printing.
- Double sided option for sublimation printers pressing to fabric.
- Spot colors and process colors.
- Show the actual formula of the spot color and its process equivalent.
- Includes filename for quick reference.
- Get colors from selected artwork, swatches or selected swatches.
* This product is a digital download.
• Windows PC or Mac
• Adobe Illustrator 2015 or later
• Internet Connection required to activate