How many computers can I install
- You can install PowerScripts on multiple computers, regardless of the operating system.
- You can activate PowerScripts on up to two computers per license (Some site licenses allow for more).
- You can use the software on only one computer at a time.
When do I need separate licenses?
- If you are using PowerScripts on two computers at the same time, for example, two computers at the office you need to purchase two licenses
- If you are using PowerScripts on two computers at different times/locations, for example at work and on a home PC or Laptop, you only need one license
- At all times, each license can only be used by one user at a time.
I have already activated PowerScripts on two computers, but need to install on a 3rd computer what do I do?
- Open PowerScripts on one of the existing activated computers, and from the flyout menu choose Deactive, Once deactivated you can install on a 3rd computer
- If you do not have access to one of the existing install, for example the computer is lost/stolen or damaged etc, them email us and we can remotely deactivate the install
- You can also purchase an additional license from the Store