Color Replacer PowerScript
Replacing colors from supplied art can be a challenge, traditionally you need to select and replace fills and strokes separately, and it's easy to miss something. Illustrator's Recolor Artwork tool can be a bit clunky when you only want to change a few colors or you know exactly what colors you want to be changed. With this powerScript you can quickly list the colors in your document and choose a suitable replacement color.
- Quickly replace specific the colors in a document.
- Ensure that there are no unexpected colors.
- Convert blacks to standard Blacks or Rich Blacks.
- Easily replace colors including hard to find colors.
- Remove unused colors from the swatch pallet.
- Preserve tints.
New to version 2.0
- Create a library of common colors
- Save your color replacements for quick reuse
- Once you create your replacement list, Apply your replacements multiple times or to multiple documents
- Edit the colors
- Convert the colors to and from Spot/Global and process
- Find the closest matching spot color , for example the closest Pantone Coated color
- Add additional colors to your list of replacements
Buy Now Trial
Not quite what you're looking for? We can add features and customize scripts to meet your needs, contact us with your suggestions or requests